I had a lot of good feedback from my old blog when I created the It List posts that consisted of my favourite things so I decided to create a similar series on Lost called The Weekly Edit. It will comprise of everything I am currently coveting. From a new restaurant or recipe to my favourite podcast or magazine cover, this series is here to provide you with inspiration and just generally really cool and awesome stuff.
This week I’m loving the following.
- Lea Seydoux – The newest Bond girl has stolen my heart. Not only is she a true Parisian, she’s got the glamour and sophistication to prove it (I’m obsessed with her old Hollywood beauty look). She’s also freaking awesome in Spectre, which my boyfriend made me see and I’m not mad about it.
- The Walton – A new Toronto café & cocktail bar on College that emulates a classic charm and cordial atmosphere you might be hard pressed to find these days. They serve coffee and pastries from the Tempered Room in the mornings and act as your friendly neighbourhood bar come nighttime. See you there this Friday, guys!
- Woman of the Hour – Lena Dunham’s new podcast. Her first mini episode features my all-time favourite Emma Stone and they discuss what they would and would not like to be called. Okay on the list are all seven of the dwarves from Snow White – you know, Dopey and Sneezy. Something tells me I’d fall under the name Sleepy.
- Why Not Me? – Currently reading Mindy Kaling’s second book. I honestly think we are soul mates or we were best friends in another life. She. just. gets. me.
- Le Voyageur – I’m all out of notebooks so I’m stocking up on my favourite stationary from Poketo. And what is Poketo, you ask? It’s an uber-cool lifestyle boutique that resides in The Line Hotel located in L.A.’s Korea town neighbourhood. They also ship internationally!
- The Lady Bag – My next absolutely-cannot-live-without splurge. It’s sold out (naturally), but I will get my hands on this perfect, wonderfully simple, yet amazing bag.
- Love Style Life – The ever Parisian-chic blogger Garance Doré’s book. I met her on Tuesday at the Club Monaco Yorkville location book signing and I can tell you she is a truly inspiring woman. Plus she’s got a wicked sense of humour that shines through in the book, similar to that of fellow Frenchie Caroline de Maigret.
Hope you enjoy this week’s edits.