While the week has gone by fairly quick, I’m happy to say I’ve been very productive on the work front. As I was away the last couple weeks, traveling to California and then Toronto to visit family and friends, I’m getting back and settled here in Vancouver to gear up for a month of grind mode in terms of my blog and work life. I’ve also made it my goal to enjoy Vancouver more because I’m not sure how much longer I will be living here (future plans are brewing!). Plus, the weather has been insane, with clear skies and temperatures rising above 15 degrees. Anyway, for now I’ve put together a list of what’s been on my radar this past week. From the perfect dinner spot to a new art exhibition, there’s something in here sure to entertain you this weekend.
- The Birth of Modern Culture – The Vancouver Art Gallery has put on their biggest exhibition yet, featuring quite the assortment of people, including Jean-Michel Basquiat, Andy Warhol, Maison Martin Margiela, Quentin Tarantino, and many more.
- 18 Snacks That are Surprisingly Healthy – The keys to life = snacks. Does this need further explanation?
- The 10 Best Financial Podcasts to Follow – Because real life doesn’t include spending your entire paycheque on clothes (Shocked? I know, me too).
- Weekend Restaurant of Choice – I walked by the other day and fell in love with the interior, so a future dinner reservation was mandatory. I fully intend on ordering a giant charcuterie board.
- My Next Reading Venture – This book, brought to you by the author of Eat, Pray, Love, is all about staying on top of your game when it comes to being inspired and staying curious. A++. Can’t wait to dive into this one.
- The Album I Can’t Stop Listening to – Hint: it’s an ode to insanely good-looking person in the intro photo to this post 😉
- Nordstrom’s Latest Pop-In Shop – This month’s theme is very exciting and let’s just say it involves something I’m very fond of. Top picks include this cookbook and these nail accessories.
- How to Pull of the Bodysuit Trend: Courtesy of one of my favourite fashion editors at Refinery29.
Hope you guys enjoy your weekend! You can find me at Aritzia (lol).